Thursday, May 29, 2008

Acepromazine Dogs Expiration



-Tamen and non potes unum diem Carere-
True, I can not separate myself from you one day, you're a strawberry, always dress in red, red blinding fiery passion, that Mammamia eyes that look, how much beauty.
And I see you always walking in the damn monotonous and white corridor.
Perhaps today was a day davero anxious, a little bit for a while and Fabiola Jacob.
Tired and bored by the useless hours of painting, especially with Natilli, I wrap the dean and turns of phrase gaining an exit permit free from that gloomy prison absurd.
Livio's post on the 5 years of high school art is looking really am, honors and bows to Livio.
Well today I made of crap, I danced smooth with a pseudo prof.Giliberti the corridor (pathetic), I walked in the vertical (head down) for the corridor (pathetic), I have composed Jaocpo and telephone number of the principal to give him a fake fart as soon as he responded, but nothing, I shoved a black bag on his head.
Well, tomorrow the first and last task of philosophy of Kant, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Kant hatred.

Francescooh

0 comments:

Post a Comment