Sunday, May 25, 2008

Panet.co.il Bairthday Arbic Songs

CICLONATURA, nice key rings, but now made the ass to ride! Luigi

(I have a headache)
I'm leaving for
sabaudia accompanied (of course) from my mother (unfortunately) cause cicloavventura beautiful woodland with gauchos, are 7:20 am, I smadonnato enough clothes with long pants and it will be hot, well.

Well logically do the longer route, consider that virtually at 8.00 we were still on the pons, and I had to stay in the house of Jacob at 8.00, well.

the vision of the name is James and I answered PLASMON louis, I say that I'm in the car to get pe sabaudia and he tells me to take 12 or 68 for the Villa Torlonia, sent him to fuck off, and then at 8.30 I'm in the house Jacopo.

I leave the discussion with my mother, now I'm back there in the dear old group once (at least part of the group), Perroni, Louis, James and Livy.

Perroni with shaved heads! And he says there is good, tz.
The bikes are made there from the guy who rent, short thing, I can not name.

I have the DAKAR, and thanks to his unerring Shimano'm not afraid of anything!

Before departure, already registered as dead run for what remains of the earth, we begin to make cycling between the extreme sides and coves close to the roots (Dick) of pine trees, overlooking the lake.


Then at 9.qualcosa, we many in the square, all of them, a guy with megaphone (Ugh, there was no leader)


says something, then there is a priest who gave last rites telling us something, then finally the mayor sends us to piss off, it leaves us free to be free for a while, then on.

Part ballistic missile, the head start, the war the Democratic Party, part of the bullet from the barrel of the gun, part of the brain, part train, part of the ciclonatura.


some good steps / landscape: first step on the road next to Sea (remember the jig figure shit jo gets done to James, who wanted to, I tirassi a pat on the ass to one that ran board street (which was bona population), I did that "sorry! said the boy here that you would like to pull a pat on the ass!"-Jacob runs away.) (I begin to feel tired)


ìinterno dirt road then in the woods (and here we remember the guy who wanted to kill us because James and "raga oh what the fuck was in ffa oh!" In short, no one can slow down.), in the woods there is the panismo D'Annunzio, Sticazzi. (I'm exhausted)



officially declare to be dead once we arrived at the second restaurant, Perroni has made the trip with Graziella, but I say, I with DAKAR I was going slow and I missed the line in the ass as I need a pen to make a new, Perroni with sissy bike ran and flowed like wind el.

Well then, where they gave me free wine too tajato laughter when:

1-back for the fourth time with different glasses for the third time to ask for wine, trying not to acknowledge.

2-jacopo and when I come back from vinarolo, I ask for both the wine and the vinarolo ago with James "to you too white wine?", At that precise moment the vinarolo jacopo stares, wears glasses and particular from the mouth gets the water that has just had, like a idiot, the scene is very surreal. "between an idiot and another you can answer! "says pissed off (really) the vinarolo, I will apologize (but I laughed so much as an idiot) and dinners go.

Okay, Perroni moral of the story will leave us within walking distance sweet home, I pierce a rubber bicycle to make the jerk jumping on the sidewalks, luigi will leave us as soon as the car keys from James.

Jacopo know how to drive, above all know how to get in the middle of an intersection (in the middle ) and look right even if someone comes along, especially because they know how to drive then pull the lever for windscreen wipers (which come on) and does not know how to turn them off.

will buy at the market an antique book of 1947 "the Accusing Catiline", Cicero, cost 200 pounds at the time, I'll pay 1 euro.

Bah, Livio is about to join with the family, came on purpose to go to the beach, James accompanied me to take the bus to Latin America, I go, I salute James and I go to sit next to a Chinese belief.


exciting day, but something was missing, or maybe not, I do not know. Francescooh






0 comments:

Post a Comment