Thursday, May 22, 2008

Amber Lynn My Friends Watch

Hello, hello Matt, hello Palmacci, Perroni hello, hello Livy hello panther, justin hello, hello to everyone.


you ask (ask whether icing) that did fine francescooh?

No, they are still alive and I hope to reach 12 to 21 in 2012 to enjoy the show.

But anyway, I speak of that time is running out, the school is about to go on Sunday and ending facere cicloavventura with the gauchos in Sabaudia, guests are Louise and rivelatetemi Livio, will be an exciting day, I hope it did not rain Zolo cve cvel ciorno as rained cvando macd Allam confvertito to cristzianezimo, I think that a man who comes from a religion and is thrown into another is a poor scemo.Vabbé, if it rains ciclonatura to be a race in the mud, fangonatura.

Playing call of duty hurts, really.

Lately I live school situation as I have done solito.Oggi intrerrogare in English and I'm happy because there is one lesson and I still have half the program lead to the question. A philosophy I do not have a vote 8com whole class), I think that tomorrow I andalerò volunteer-Shopenhauer.Poi Shelling in Italian and I have a beautiful 4 story 4 less less fabulous (yes, I have a history of 4 -, it is scandalous, but true.)

do not even know if I admit to the examinations, this one excites me the other side makes me say "slut eva bitch. "Well beyond what I scppa by shit, I have to drop a bomb.

Speaking of bombs, I quote the words that come out when you die in Call of Duty 4:


"cluster bombs are very, very precise.Colpiscono Always ground "-Manual-USAF


or" point to the enemy "-instruction manual for a rocket-stinger


" is not usually agree bail in just bombed "-Manual-USAF pilots


Okay, after that, mene vo and greet you all, a hug a kiss with his tongue, Francescooh

0 comments:

Post a Comment