Saturday, May 31, 2008

Best Of Stomach Sitting

-6 (drown the memory in the memories of the first year of Liceo artistico)

Well now there is not much to say, I just know that beauty comes at the end, perhaps.
In the first year I was a hyperactive little boy back from the eighth grade, lived between chaos and chaos.
I remember that when you start high school, I was never stopped, I was not ever shut up, no study is the first vote of conduct of the first semester of the first year was 6.
remember that the first time I saw Marika Pavani enamored mene (I have to write), indeed, indeed I did. Elena
remember that the coach asked me to put together, but I like a good kid, I pretended to music with headphones ascolatre well plugged into your ears and look contunuai Gadhai or Fadhaidi or Gaddafi or how the fuck it was called the friend who named his worst could not put it to him. Elisa
remember! Yeah, about me always wanted to kiss, or was I always wanting to kiss, well is the fact that once, I took over a classroom of disciplines plastic table (when we had the prof.Ciccarelli) and began to sl kiss her neck, so to bad luck would have it within that cazzeggiare.La burino Di Cicco, and I drove out of the classroom screaming while Elisa put a note on the register. I remember the trio
doganellese: Deborah, Elisa and Simona Calvano.Poi their friendship has gone to hell the other years, even if Elisa had already withdrawn from a pezzo.Con Simona I've always laughed and recalled the golden moments in the past school, with Debora I've always argued, perhaps because she is too prepervenuta on any one thing and I told him I know.
remember that James was really bad, Mammamia, with the foremen in fractured giant hedge model, glasses and pimples, a brain of an idiot who pissed in continuous lines.
remember Anthony, who also pissing jokes, but they never did laugh, because no one is comprised of bar itself is the language used (a kind of sciaquone speaking).
remember Francesco Guccione (the first vlta who said "I come from Aprilia" we all understood each other "I come daaPuglia" bah), which first began with Giorgia Marika Elena then then then then Marika Elena then another and then again with the world ... and if you try to tell him something he'll respond (still does) "yeah baby rok'n'roll" that was transformed (because of Evve fly) in "yeah baby vok'n'v'voll" pathetic when one remembers also his other sentence "is all a business" (even says it).
remember John, I saw him only rarely, long curly brown hair, pumped, mold Naples, he never spoke.
remember QUL fucking corridor through it in less than 5 seconds as I ran, dodging old rappusi founders of the school, so remember to cite a few names and places such as "Spoke" (a midget with dreadlocks, is still alive I saw him 4 or 5 weeks ago out of high school, amazing when you consider that I tell you all this when I attended the first year), or the mythical "Shok" who took my own bus, and it was nice, and then "Speed", an emeritus idiot who still lives! ie they are at least 9 years who lives near the High School! absurd!.
I remember many things, I remember Angela! First day of school that I know when I snubbed Vole sela and pulled (it was the third or second year) in front of other friends, what a great chick, how many things I would be told with it .. Viviana
remember, I remember Frank Priore call from me and James as "Jabba," was the same cock, takes the trick, he was, the galactic mafia.
remember that the first years were managed by Giliberti and Fauttilli, the head count for nothing.
remember much, that those beautiful moments, the first year flew away, flew those musty windows and rusty we areavano life until a few years ago.
First I met the majority of people still have such close friends, people of the Institute Sani (surveyor), the classic of the language ... and I was on the bus with Roseanne Silvia, Veronica, Elena and Deborah the Milanese.
The first girl that I was officially Rebecca, a 18 year old who was about to finish high school to fuck the guy who stopped to make out who? a guy down, stupid and ugly (and perpetually wearing a red hat), I, said I was nice and carino.Ci make out like two animals in the bathroom of disciplines plastic, a very dirty, you could really call "process." I went all the recreation and horny turgino back from a huge snog, enters the classroom and saw prof.Bianco (English ) that was explaining a something, I do not say anything. (very strange, since she was the "shot in the legs because you doveyte me to make you put 6"). Then I left after 2 month or so (as I was deficient, I to laugh) because I supported the thesis that I put the horns with the former (a twenty year old) especially when they met with the coach, who retired fool I was, thinking it was one of the girls high school chicks. (And was with me). Guccione
remember that we saw enter the bathroom saying "ouch understand the Olive ehh, well done .." Arianna
remember as a girl who was perpetually stuck at Sara Ceci, that misfortune.
prof.Nati remember that he still teaches, but not to us, as a man from heading down to Donald, James and I argued that it had a long metallic pea able to stretch and kill people, the idea came to us when I looked at the ass Violeta (Argentina really nice girl and I liked that at the time of a sudden, well even now I like it, not hide it more) and I said "oh Ja, tie, look at the Terminator, so certain that an ass you end eh "(I told him exactly like that, still remember it).
Well the first year was very exciting in Indeed, much in the past.
was very good at biology and I was 7 in math.
It ended the year with a phrase like "oh Ja (I always addressed to James, Antonia not to risk it on to him to say a joke that was neither understood nor did laugh at that), but you think about it when we finished everything eh, but we think? mammaia, ie in the fifth year goodbye .. "

Goodbye, goodbye all in the fifth year, all are lost as the leaves fall from the tree, a little here, a little there, pulled away by the wind tossed pushed by the flow ... the flow back.

Francescooh

0 comments:

Post a Comment