Saturday, May 10, 2008

What Should I Put In My Confirmation Letter

If I catch you ... you stuffed.


Boh I go to throw something down, writes of a post, Here are a.

Today at school Sarah was more beautiful than mai.Ho spoke with Julia, had been so long since we talked, how you kissed by that ....

There are also those who have seen four weeks we have seen, and fuck 'em all.

The other day I discovered that Pasolini was gay, but I did not scandalizzato.Poi this week there was the argument with the prof.Macera, filosofia.Lei not explain to you stuffed with photocopies and then defends himself by saying tutto.Mah.Fortuna explained that he has always said, "because teachers are also idiots." I think that will happen as did Louis and company, did not sign the program and via.Jacopo had the brilliant idea to contact the former prof Vetrugno lessons birds, boh, it seems to me very helpful, but if you do I'm there.

What fucking day! here. I do not care nor need to metterme design, I have no stimuli, nulla.Ho philosophy and took 9 to 4 to Italian tests simulate.Filosofia does not count the vote, Italian si.Ma porcaccia whore eva, tiƩ.Mene fuck, I do as I almost always wash my hands-mene-I said the last time. (I also said Jonny Depp aka Captain Jack Sparrow when it is in the realm of the dead and is on his ship in the desert, in the midst of many "clones" imaginary.)

Boh Okay Hello, hello Gaddafi, sooner or then you may be in Libya.

Who knows what time to wake up the Chinese, but the Chinese are raised?


Francescooh if broken bales.

0 comments:

Post a Comment