Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cómo Conectarse 7.1 Creative Audigy Se

on end.

- Permit clouds weeping drops falling on wet

stumble pictures faded memories in the dense fog of my eco

thunder of my alarm clock I

and eyes tightened as files are opened warriors

seeing a real custom

lightning and tarnished the image giving way to flee the bloody bus that leaves me more . (I think ) -

I wrote a couple of months ago, when the air was still bearable and young high school artists meet down in the garden as soon as the bell sounded echoing the usual recreation, the same old recreation.


No more high school students, tomorrow already took off the weight of Latin America, the artistic, the janitors and chat.


A greeting and a wish of good luck to those who tomorrow will support the ultimate test, one of the first in this world that melts under the exhaust of a car.




that these faces remain so for always, clear and thoughtful, free, forever.

Francis, class Vc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment