Monday, June 2, 2008

Where To Buy Curry Leaf Plant In Texas

third


I had written a beautiful post about the end of the second year and all the third year, but went off the current, then I will write again tomorrow.

Today day past entirely at home to study Italian, or nearly so.
But browsing through the old diary of the third year look look what I found, I wrote a cock type:
- "and if I kill myself?"
short writings developed during a nervous breakdown and deep hysteria non-curable due to a number of thoughts and behavior of others come out of a poor head of logs ... what if I killed him with a crossbow? Who will cry? who kill x follow my life? (except for Perna, none). All this is written on the PC at home on this great treatise: "balls "!----------- the treaty is filed for healing .-
But there rediamo account of how I was then? mammamia.Peccato that the work "fuck" has been lost, it really was tragicomic.

Francescooh

0 comments:

Post a Comment